echo do_shortcode(‘[product_list cat=”premium”]’ );
Top 3 Premium Quality Kitchen Knives
If you are a professional chef, your tools are very important to you. Part of that is having good, reliable knives that are always going to be sharp and strong. Even if you aren’t a chef however, you can still benefit from a great knife that will do the job in the kitchen. Here is a list of the top three chef’s knives.
Victorinox Chef’s Knife Extra Broad Review – Our Number 1
This knife from Victorinox (CHECK PRICE!) would be the ideal addition to any kitchen. It is made from strong stainless steel that will maintain its sharpness for a long time. Here is why it has reached the number one spot.
- It has a broad 20cm blade that id perfect for chopping and slicing. It is also sharpened to a high degree, so any food no matter how hard will be easy to slice.
- Weighing in at just 204g, the Victorinox is perfectly balanced to give you complete control.
- The blade is easy to sharpen with a steel, however you won’t need to sharpen it very often as it will maintain its edge for a long time.
- The plastic handle is securely fastened and comfortable in the hand. It won’t slip or twist at the wrong moment.
Overall, the Victorinox Chef’s Knife is perfect for any type of chopping or slicing. It will be a great help at Christmas to carve the turkey or chop the vegetables.
Victorinox Chef’s Knife Review – Number 2
Another great addition to the range is the Victorinox 19cm chef’s knife. It has the same design and build quality as the Extra Broad version, but it is designed to be able to more versatile things. Lets see why it made it to number two.
- The 19cm blade is a more conventional size which means it is very versatile. It is great for chopping and slicing soft or hard vegetables and fruit.
- The knife is completely dishwasher safe, this means you don’t have to wash it separately. It won’t tarnish or rust no matter how many times you put it through the wash.
- Its black Fibrox handle is comfortable in the hand and perfectly balanced against the blade. You will find that it is very easy to use because it won’t slip.
- The knife is just 145g in weight which is ideal when it comes to food preparation. It isn’t too heavy or too light.
The 19cm version of the Victorinox Chef’s knife is a versatile kitchen utensil that will be a great addition to any home. From the original inventors of the Swiss army knife, this is perfectly balanced, dishwasher safe and great value.
Victorinox Cooks Knife 8.5 inch Review – Number 3
The Victorinox Cooks Knife 8.5 inch is designed to the same high standards as the rest of the knives in the range. It has an 8.5 inch blade that makes it a great help with any food preparation. Here are a few of the reasons it made it to number three.
- The 8.5 inch blade is made from high carbon stainless steel so that it keeps its sharp edge for a long time.
- It has a soft grip fibrox handle for comfort and easy handling. It also helps balance the knife perfectly.
- The Victorinox is fully dishwasher safe so that you don’t have to worry about separate washing or tarnishing.
The Victorinox Cooks knife has all the things you need to make it a great knife for any amateur or professional cook. It deserves its place at number three.
The top spot is reserved for the Victorinox Chef’s knife Extra Broad. It has a long blade for easy chopping and slicing as well as good balance and weight.